DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT WITHIN THE MEANING OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 AND LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003 "DATA PROTECTION CODE" AND SUBSEQUENT AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATIONS
This privacy statement has been prepared in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the national legislation pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and integrations. The privacy statement is divided into individual sections, each dealing with a specific topic, in order to make it quicker, easier and more understandable to read.
Who we are
The data controller is Max Valier Holding GmbH, with legal domicile in Bolzano (BZ), Leonardo da Vinci Str. 2c.
Type of data processing
MVH processes personal data of customers, suppliers and persons who willingly provide personal data to our company (verbally, by telephone, by fax, by e-mail or by registering on our website). The following categories of data may be processed: First name, last name, telephone, fax, e-mail, gender, main language, company position and interests. Additional information may also be requested.
The personal data collected or voluntarily provided by you will be processed manually or electronically and automatically within the European Union. We will retain the personal data for as long as we consider it necessary in order to:
- To enable you to use our services
- provide you with our services
- comply with applicable laws
- resolve disputes with parties
- carry out our activities
- detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities
MVH implements organisational systems and procedures to protect the personal data stored. Only authorised personnel may access personal data during the performance of their work.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper use and unauthorised access in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data. In addition, security measures and technical physical restrictions are used to prevent access and use of the personal data contained on our servers.
Aim and purpose of the data processing
Personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Conclusion of contracts and fulfilment of contractual obligations towards the data subjects.
- Fulfilment of activities in connection with the business activities of our company, such as the filling in of internal statistics, for accounting purposes and for keeping customer/supplier accounts
- Implementation of the agreed payment modalities
- Protection of receivables and management of liabilities
- Objectives regarding insurances, especially credit insurances
- Operational or administrative requirements
- Obtaining information necessary for complaint handling and/or for requests for information on services
- Determining the level of customer satisfaction with regard to the quality of services and products or conducting market research
- Providing commercial communications about products or services (by means of letters, promotional material, automated communication systems, newsletters, e-mails) unless, after receiving appropriate information, you initially or subsequently opt out of such use.
- legal disputes
- Compliance with legal obligations, obligations arising from regulations, community standards and civil and tax laws
Scope of data communication and dissemination
In relation to the above purposes, personal data will be transferred if necessary:
- to public administrations and authorities if provided for by law or in order to prevent or suppress criminal offences.
- to credit institutions with which our company maintains business relations for the management of receivables/payables and for financing intermediation.
- to all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.) if the forwarding proves to be necessary or expedient for the performance of our activity.
- to suppliers/manufacturers if this is necessary for the registration of products or the performance of our services for you.
- to third parties who carry out activities for the provision of MVH services.
The personal data processed by MVH is not subject to dissemination. MVH does not sell or transfer your personal data.
Rights of the data subjects
You have the right against MVH to:
- A copy of the personal data held by MVH.
- Initiate changes to personal data
- rectification or erasure of your personal data
- block or restrict the processing of personal data, or object to the specific way in which personal data is processed
- Transfer of personal data to third parties
All information relating to the processing of personal data by MVH can be requested:
- by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to the following address: Max Valier Holding GmbH, Leonardo da Vinci Str. 2c, 39100 Bozen
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (data protection authority).
Who is the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and what are his/her tasks?
The Data Protection Officer (also known in English as the DPO) is a subject covered by Article 37 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. It is a person appointed by the data processor or the controller to perform support and control, advisory, training and information tasks related to the application of the Regulation itself. The person cooperates with the guarantor and is the contact person, also vis-à-vis the data subjects, for questions relating to the processing of personal data (Articles 38 and 39 of the Regulation).
Data Protection Officer Data
In addition to the passages above, the following provisions apply to visits to our website: When you visit our website (www.maxvalier.com), the data described below about identified or identifiable natural persons is collected and processed for the following purposes and purposes. The duration of the data processing as well as the scope of the data communication and processing correspond to those mentioned above.
Navigation data within the framework of our Internet information service
The IT systems and software used to operate this website www.maxvalier.com collect some personal data during normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which, by its nature, allows users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes, for example, the IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
This data is used only for the purposes of collecting anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and verifying its correct functioning. The data in question may be used to establish liability in the event of criminal offences to the detriment of our website, which take place by means of information technology.
Information about the cookies used on our website can be found at the bottom of this page.
External links from third parties
MVH's website may contain links to additional information on third-party applications, products, services or websites. By clicking on these links, you will leave MVH's website. MVH has no control over the application of data protection on these websites. If MVH discovers or is informed that a link contains illegal content, this link will be removed insofar as this is technically possible.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows interacting directly from this website, with social networks or other external platforms (e.g. "Like" button, widgets from YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn). The interactions and information received from external social networks or platforms are in any case subject to the user's privacy settings for each of the social networks and therefore not under MVH's control.
Data voluntarily provided by the data subjects
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests. Other personal data contained in the message will also be collected.
MVH may use various communication channels (email, SMS, MMS, post, fax) to inform you about products and services deemed to be in your interest. Visitors can subscribe to MVH newsletters by filling in the relevant form on the MVH website and agreeing to receive regular electronic communications of an informative or commercial nature, including: Newsletters, promotional and informational materials, advertising and marketing communications, invitations to internal or external events and to participate in market research.
This service offers the opportunity to express interest in a job with companies belonging to the MVH Group or to respond to a job advertisement for a vacancy. If you decide to send your personal data, they will be processed exclusively for these purposes and in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
DuBy filling in and sending the contact form on the website online, you authorise MVH or a third party to store your personal data and to contact you.
Our website and applications contain content of a commercial nature and are designed and intended for adult use. We recognise the need to protect data concerning minors, especially in the online environment, and therefore emphasise that consent to data processing is only valid if it comes from an adult or a minor over the age of 16.
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small text that is sent to the computer to identify the visitor's browser or to store information and settings in the browser. You can also reject browser cookies by deactivating the setting provided for this purpose on your browser. However, if you choose this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or they may not function fully.
The following cookies are used on this website and on the subdomains:
Navigation cookies are necessary for normal navigation and use of the website, without this cookie the website may not be able to access features or function properly.
Functionality cookies By storing your settings, these cookies enhance the functionality of the website. They record settings you have made (e.g. username or language) and allow the website to be improved.
Performance cookies may come from us or from a third party. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous data that is not used to collect personal information or for advertising purposes.
Cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes are used by third parties and are used to display advertisements. No personal data is processed, but a connection is made with your computer or other device by tracking the information stored in it.
Instructions for deactivating cookies
Block or allow all cookies
1. open Internet Explorer
2. navigate to "Tools" and to "Internet Options
3. select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the top to block all cookies
4. click OK to confirm
More informationi https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" button on your keyboard
3. On the toolbar at the top of your browser, select "Tools" and then "Options".
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. Go to 'History settings:' and then 'Use custom settings'. Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
More information https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
1. Select the Chrome Menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
4. In the Privacy section, select Content Settings.
5. Select Block data storage for all websites.
6. Select Done.
More informationi https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
1. open Safari
2. select "Preferences" in the system bar and "Privacy" in the dialogue window that then opens.
3. in the section "Accept cookies" you can determine whether and when Safari should save the cookies of the websites. For more information, click on the Help button (indicated by a question mark).
4. for more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
More information https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
La tabella sottostante elenca i cookie utilizzati dal sito e spiega la loro finalità e scadenza:
A numeric code is generated (randomly) that identifies the user's session.
Hides the CookieBanner
Contains the session of the visitor
This cookie is used to distinguish users.
This cookie limits the requests sent.
This cookie restricts the requests sent
Expires after closing the browser
expires in 1 year
expires in 11 months
expires after 2 years
expires after 10 min.
expires after 10 min.